♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-one

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 sixty-one

back-back stabber.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS WATCHED KIRA FALL TO THE FLOOR, HER EYES ROLLING TO THE BACK OF HER HEAD AND ELECTRICITY CRACKLING AROUND HER UNCONCIOUS BODY. 

Her eyebrows furrowed curiously and hands slowly balling into fierce fists while she watched Scott drop to her side. He tried to place a single hand upon her magnetic skin but with a wave of electricity, his body flew backwards until he hit the ground with a grunt beside the siren's feet. 

The werewolf shook his head from side to side as his gaze became plagued with a dizzy blur before staring up at the brunette with a worried look. "Dallas," he spoke with a soft tone. "We need to get her out of here. Please." 

Dallas opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by the dull squishing of brain-matter behind her. Smelling the blood and feeling the dim hunger, the Siren whipped her head to the side and lay eyes on the three Dread Doctors hunched over the dead security guard - a single lance impaled into his head.

With her humanity rocking in-between motions, Dallas heard Scott yell out in frustrated pain as he scooped Kira up in his arms behind her. His voice became a string of echoes while she stood aimlessly in the heart of the hallway. Hands struck to the side and feet glued to the floor like heavy weights, the Siren felt as if the world was about to swallow her up - and a big part of her wanted it to.  

Just as the gloved hand of the Dread Doctor reached for her waist, the cold one of Stiles Stilinski gripped her upper arm and yanked her backwards until she stood beside him. Although, that didn't stop one or two stitches from ripping underneath her shirt and blood seeping onto the creature's hand. 

Stiles didn't give her much time to react before wrapping his hand around hers and pulling her down the hallway. While her bones ached and skin set alight with endless ferocity, Dallas found herself stumbling over her own feet and staring back at the creatures that fell smaller in her sight.

She watched him run his thumb across his glove and through the sticky liquid that coated his fingers curiously. Whatever ran through his mind was something she couldn't hear. But when he lifted his head to meet her gaze once more - it held desire for something other than death. 

Tearing her eyes away, Dallas felt Stiles squeeze at her hand and pull her up the stairs of Eichen House while Lydia Martin followed Scott through the exit doors. So much was happening so fast that Dallas had a hard time grasping it all. Her mind became a dizzy blur and humanity splashed through the empty crevices of her brain. 

It was until she felt Stiles pin her against a wall and clasp his hand over her face did she fade back into reality once more. He towered above her, taking one finger and placing it in front of his lips while keeping the other over her mouth. "Sh," he mouthed out.