♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘯

chasing dreams and girls

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SCOTT MCCALL let out an audible sigh as his sneaker fell into a puddle of muddy water, staining the white laces and splashing mud all over his jeans.

"Where are we going?" He asked Stiles Stilinski, who led him out to the forest unknowingly.

The boy answered discreetly. "You'll see."

"We really shouldn't be here." he reminded his best friend. "My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school."

Stiles turned his best friend, still tramping through the woods. "Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff, okay?" He turned back to the walkway. "There's no comparison, trust me."

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott whined which caused the human to finally give in.

He shoved his hands in the pockets of his leather jacket. "Fine." Stiles began." When your best friend gets dumped-"

Scott interrupted him. "I didn't get dumped.. we're taking a break."

Stiles rolled his hazel eyes. "All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break.." he turned to face the werewolf and helped up a bottle of Jack Daniels. "You get your best friend drunk."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Setting the bottle of half-empty whiskey down, Stiles stared up at the starless sky. "Dude, you know, she's just... one girl." he paused. "There are so many .. there are so many other girls in the sea."

Scott stared helplessly at his best friend, making a mental note to make fun of him later. "Fish in the sea."

"Sea?" the Stilinski queried, "Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls." he exhaled slowly. "I love girls. I love them. Especially Latina ones with brown hair, brown eyes, 5'6.."

Scott quirked a brow at his best friend and grinned slightly. "Like Dallas?"

"Yeah, exactly." he readjusted the position of his head. "Hey, how did you know who I was talking about.. about... What was I talking about?" he grinned before slapping the floor next to him. "Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink." he picked up the alcohol and offered it to Scott.

The werewolf shook his head. "No, I don't want any more."

The Stilinski placed the bottle back down. "You're not drunk?"