♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

highschool food chain

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA lay across her pink duvet on her king-size bed, her earbuds popped into her ear as she gazed down at the homework before her. Her golden 'D' necklace hung from her neck and swayed back and forth as she nodded her head to the music.

Her music paused as her phone lit up with Lydia's name. Plucking out her headphones and closing her maths book, the brunette brought the phone to her ear and lay back on her soft mattress.

"I've seriously gotta get 'round to blocking your number." Dallas joked as Lydia laughed sarcastically on the other side of the line, her tone audibly annoyed. "Woah, who riled up storm Lydia?"

"Allison's coming to the party." Lydia tutted harshly while Dallas ran a hand through her hair.

The brunette sat up and quirked a brow. "Isn't that a good thing?"

"It would be if she wasn't bringing a stray." the strawberry blonde paced around her own bedroom, clearly in distress. "Apparently she ran over a dog and this Sam was there to help. She thinks he's her hero now."

"Wait, she ran over a dog?" Dallas gasped, "Well is the dog okay?"

"The dog is fine, can we get back to how our friend is being dragged down the social food chain by Sam?"

Dallas chuckled and sat up. "Okay, first of all, his name is Scott." she began. "And plus, If you can fall down the food chain, you can climb up it too. Maybe she'll make Scotty guy cool, you never know."

Lydia let out a soft sigh. "I'm appalled that you know his name." she examined her nails. "And if we become irrelevant because of this, I'm blaming you. You have to come to the party now."

She fell back onto her backside and groaned. "Why, so a bunch of lacrosse players can ask me how flexible I am? I'll pass."

She could feel Lydia's stern look through the phone. "You're coming. I doubt they'll try anything anyway, your dad is like - crazy intimidating.. And hot. Besides, Danny and Jackson are like your personal bodyguards at this point."

"Ugh, Lydia. Gross." she heard her name being called from downstairs and something about completing homework. "Fine, but I gotta bounce, my dad's grilling me about schoolwork."

"Love you," Lydia called down the phone causing the brunette to crack a smile.

"Love you too, Weasley. Don't sweat about McCall, as long as she's happy then that's all that matters. I'll see you later tonight"