♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 eighty-four

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 eighty-four.

bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE CLOUDY, AUTUMN SKY LIT UP WITH AN AMALGAMATION OF BLACK, WHITE, AND PLASMA BLUE.

Thunder made an appearance, too. Then a white crackling in the sky that resembled the heavens tearing apart at the seams. From the reflection of electricity in his windshield to the fear in his eyes, Stiles followed the trail of police cars that swarmed through the stormy streets of Beacon Hills.

Stiles' tightened his grip on his steering wheel, the veins in his knuckles becoming his very own blood-filled bolts and the rumbling of his heart his very own thunder.

The Jeep rumbled down the roads, barely keeping up with the officers, as the road narrowed around the edges and doused itself in a hazy mist. As the combined sounds of the engine and sirens faded into darkness, only the faint murmur of wind could be heard, carrying it with an eerie sense of foreboding. The distant chaos was shattered by slick nails scraping against the road, its thick fur and bright eyes leading them astray into a thicket of danger.

"Unit Five heading northwest on Crescent, reporting an incredibly large.." the operator paused, her fuzzy voice coming in muffled through Stiles' radio. "Something!"

Another voice buzzed through, this one male. "Unit Nine, to dispatch, I think I've got eyes on the same thing.. some kind of rabid animal."

Stiles' head snapped to Scott, his hands gripping the wheels until the leather tore into his skin.

"Unit Five to Nine, trust me, that's no animal." The officer pressed her foot down on the pedal, The Jeep not far behind. Cars tires against wet concrete and the wet screeching echoed in the Stilinski's ears as he heard another officer buzz in.

"Unit Six to dispatch. We have a situation downtown. Multiple fatalities." The officer in question glanced around at the fire surrounding him, cars ablaze and citizens stumbling across the pavement doused in blood and ash."

"Unit Six, do you have a perp in sight?"

"Negative. Looks like a 10-1E. Animal attack."

"10-4. Can you say what kind of animal?"

Stiles heard the pause and grabbed his father's stolen mic, speaking in on the radio. "All units stay back. Do not engage!" he stressed. "I repeat, do not engage!"

His father buzzed back. "Stiles, get off the radio!"

The Sheriff, however, seemed to take his son's advice. "All unit alert, everybody wait for back up. Repeat, no one goes near this thing."