♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

hello, snow white!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE NEXT DAY AT LUNCH, Lydia Martin sat her tray down at the table Scott and Stiles were stationed at. "-You can't just cancel your entire life. We'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" she caught their attention as the duo sent each other confused looks.

"Just, uh, homework." Scott lied unconvincingly while his best friend nodded eagerly.

She narrowed her eyes before placing both arms along the table. "Whatever, have either of you seen Dallas?"

Scott shrugged while Stiles stammered over his sentences. "Wha- no, is she okay?"

Lydia quirked a brow at his concern and scoffed. "She won't be if she keeps dodging my calls."

Danny sat down beside Stiles, taking a glance at Dallas who took her seat beside Lydia. Allison joined the conversation and sat beside Scott. "My phone died, but I'm warmed that you think about me."

Stiles greeted Danny with a nod, but he ignored the boy and initiated a conversation with Dallas instead. "Hey, I saw you bail from the game last night. You good?"

She tutted and didn't seem to notice the peculiar stare that Stiles had on her - but Lydia did. "Oh, it was nothing. My dad's just being a total control freak about this curfew. It's like he doesn't trust me."

"Do you really blame him, Dal?" Jackson spoke from behind the two girls. He stood beside the curly-haired boy who sat at the remainder of the table. "Get up."

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The boy whined.

"Because I don't stare at Lydia's coin slot." Danny sassed back, an apple in hand. Dallas looked up from her phone and chuckled at him as Lydia sent him an appreciative smile.

Jackson sat beside Dallas and Lydia while Danny leaned forward to whisper. "So, I hear they're saying its some type of animal attack."

Stiles continued to peel his orange but sent Scott an anxious expression. "Probably a cougar."

Dallas shared an anxious look with Danny, who gave her a comforting smile.

"I heard a mountain lion." Jackson furrowed his eyebrows. Dallas rolled her eyes at the boy and huffed.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." She stared blankly.

"Is it?" Lydia cocked her head, dumbing herself down for her boyfriend.

Jackson knitted his eyebrows at the brunette and strawberry blonde. "Who cares?" he leaned back in his chair. "The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."