♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-two

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-two

killer queen

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS STOOD IN THE BASEMENT OF THE SCHOOL, MALIA AT ONE SIDE AND SCOTT AT THE OTHER. 

They had spent the last hour looking for any sort of way in. A door. A passcode. Anything. That's when Stiles pulled the stock shelf aside and stepped back to examine the giant symbol that was etched into the wall. 

Scott and Stiles ran their hands across it while Dallas cocked her head to the side. "Look at the cracks in the wall," Stiles mumbled. "It's like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws."

"Anyone's claws.. right?" 

The two boys shared a look that Dallas didn't quite understand. She could easily read their minds - however - she wasn't too comfortable with that either. She had heard a lot of things she'd rather forget through that. 

Abruptly, they both turned to look at Malia. "Malia, can you try?"

Giving an unsure glance to Dallas, Malia flickered her eyes back to the two boys. "Why me?"

Kira had that same look. Guilt. "I don't have control." he lifted up his palm to show his claws - or rather, lack thereof. 

The Tate nodded along with a slow pace. "Okay, I'll do it." she stared between them and at the wall. "But first tell me what you've been hiding from me."

They both stuttered at her request which caused Dallas to cross her arms rather defensively. The last time she checked, nobody was hiding anything. That was the unspoken rule between the pack. Sure, she kept her mother a secret - but only to give herself time to adjust. This wasn't like that. This was cowardice. 

"I know you think you're trying to protect me, but I can handle it." Malia's voice grew a little louder and she turned to Dallas. "I promise!"

Dallas was at a loss for words. What was so hard to say?

"I know I'm on the list," she spoke to Scott who avoided her look. Yet, his head snapped up to the teenage she-wolf. 

"Yeah.. yep." Stiles turned to the girl after sharing a look with Scott. 

She hummed in satisfaction before stepping forward and pushing past the two boys and sliding her nails into the puzzle. Her palm switched left to right before the door buckled open. As the group descended into the vault, Dallas walked beside Scott and mumbled lowly to him. 

"You know I could easily find out what you're hiding by peering into that little head of yours, but I didn't." she watched as he turned to look at her with a twinge of concern and guilt. "Be thankful for that. I gave you a choice. Don't take that away from me."