♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty.

experiment on me

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS AWOKE RATHER ABRUPTLY, while pains shot down her neck and her throat became a symphony of croaks and sore swallows, her eyes adjusted to the light. She sat up from her slouched position and instantly caressed the edge of her spine with her fingers. 

The air was cold on her arms and wind whistled through the many broken windows around her. As the sight of her surroundings melted back from its blurriness, she dropped her hand to the odd storage box she sat on. 

The wood prickled against her skin and flickering illuminating lights shone down on her skin with their unnatural glow. 

"Sybil?" She coughed out as the name came out hoarser than she intended. Sliding off the box, she took a deeper glance at her surroundings. It was a storage facility - an abandoned one by the looks of it. However, life had been there quite recently as a deck of cards sat on a table that accompanied two chairs. A little left to it was a cell door that swung open that had a slight bend to the bars.

"Hello?" she called out as the swishing of water echoed out in the distance. Square pools of aqua were implanted in the floor with various meathooks around them. Some bloody, some not. Something told Dallas that they weren't bloody due to animal meat, though.

A long, metallic scratch caught her attention as the Staff of Arcadius dragged harshly against the cell doors. When she stretched her head around, Sybil tapped it against her palm and pursed her lips. 

"You know what this is, Dallas?" 

The teenager couldn't bite back her sarcastic remark. "A really old pair of tongs?" 

Sybil cracked a smile but it seemed more menacing than warm. Her steps seemed much louder than before while her chest rose and fell with each breath. "This used to belong to a really old God." she ran her finger against its rusted metal. "Call it a pitchfork."

"I'm not one for scary stories." Dallas flickered her eyes from the fork. 

"It's funny how invincible you think you are." Sybil tutted with a conflicted look. "One hit of this tuning fork and well.. we'd both be trying to pull our brains out of our heads."

Dallas didn't trust Sybil one bit. Not anymore. She had empty eyes and spoke like a woman who had nothing to lose. "You're lucky it's in my hands." 

"Not for long." Dallas whipped her head back at a woman she didn't recognise, Sybil however, softened at the look of the woman. 

"Seline-"

Oh, her other aunt. 

In just a short time, Dallas went from having almost no family to an abundance of them and she wasn't too sure if that was a good thing.