♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-one

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy-one

I am not a woman, I'm a god.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DIRTY WHITE lace cradled Dallie's small frame, a flutter of checkered flannel pricking her arms and loose buttons stroking her outer thighs. Brown curls of hair had created an autumn halo around her head while cobblestone crept out from behind the strands. A layer of dust had coated her shoulders and the tip of her nose - each slow inhale of breath sprinkling the molecules atop her unblinking eyelashes. 

Primrose lips didn't speak a word. Nor did the freckled cheeks split in a smile. She lay dazed, confused, and unconscious of the decaying rust around her. She became a sleeping beauty, allowing the world to crumble around her, so long as she could keep her head heavy in the clouds.

Her heart took prisoner behind the bars of her ribcage and a sweet melody of unspoken words was buried alive underneath her tongue. Lying her head on a pillow of comfortable amnesia, it'd be easier to stay asleep. 

But Dallas never chose the easy route.

Her eyes snapped open. And the edges of her dusty pink lips curled into a wicked red scowl. The halo of hair curls fell behind her shoulders while the front strands twisted in front of her face like inverted horns. Dragging her coffin-shaped nails across the graphite, Dallas slid over the chalk and rose from behind the metal pronged cage.

Dallas rested her chin against the stained supports, red fingernails trickling the bars she clung to while silver rings tapped a tasteless tune against the ingot. She noticed how one of the bars began to wiggle from the rusted deterioration - and wrapped her hand around it.

"Hello?" She took notice of her aloneness, and the practicality of it, before swinging on her booted feet and casting air through her blood-stained flowy dress. "I can hear your heartbeat. It's erratic," The Siren split a puckered smile through sharpened teeth. "Come out where I can see you."

Tracy Stewart stepped out from the shadows. A deathly aroma stuck to her with a putrid stench. Dallas crinkled her nose slightly but made no effort to tear her pearly eyes away. "You make too much noise."

"Come and quiet me down, then." 

The newly turned Chimera watched as she cocked her head to the side and ran wet her teeth with a sharp tongue. "Nice try," Tracy crossed her arms while approaching the caged Siren. "The Mountain Ash is there for a reason. I don't question why, I just do what the Alpha says."