♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

generation why?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA'S LIFELESS BODY WAS ZIPPED UP IN A PLASTIC BODY BAG BEFORE BEING SLUMPED ONTO THE STRETCHER AND HOISTED INTO THE AMBULANCE.

The muddy rain pounded against the concrete flirting as the siren lights lit up the school. All the other students had been sent home - but the officers weren't allowed to disclose any information on what happened, just that there had been an incident and that the formal had been cancelled.

Stiles and Scott were nowhere to be seen, especially when they were rounding up the students to send them home. Sheriff Stilinski had hoped that his boy had left early and had missed all the commotion - but he wasn't so sure.

What he was sure of, though, was that he had bigger fish to fry. Dallas Garcia was confirmed deceased by the paramedics while Noah glanced at the bodybag mournfully.

He had been there for the girl through thick and thin. The first time, was when he comforted her ten-year old self at Beacon Hills Ice rink. He remembered it clearly, how she shivered while waiting for her father and how he offered the blanket from his car, which had been sticker graffitied not days before by his son.

He then remembered how shaken up she was from the video store attack, how the brunette couldn't speak a single word for days - not even to her own father.

But yet, he always knew that she'd come out of those situations stronger than ever.
Except this time she didn't.

This time she had lost her life to whatever was creeping in the woods.. or maybe... Who.

The ambulance's lights were dimmed and the sirens were subdued while the vehicle set it's route to Beacon Hills Medical Hospital. It's rubber wheels slipped on the wet asphalt while the paramedics attempted to resuscitate her heart.

"Somebody stop the bleeding!" One panicked. "We can't perform the defibrillation if shes still bleeding!'

"Her pulse has been at a standstill for over six minutes, Hawkins, the brain can't survive that amount of damage."

The paramedic pulled a bandage from med kit and wrapped it around her throat while the other scolded him. "Careful not the disturb the tissue, we need to preserve her as much as possible for the autopsy."

The other paramedic sighed and ran a hand over his skull before muttering into the audio recorder. "Dallas Kimberly Garcia, time of death: 11:11pm."