♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-five

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 thirty-five.

fish out of water.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS WATCHED AS STILES' EYES GREW TEARY AS HE GLANCED UP AT THEM.

She took a step back and reached for Lydia's hand, however, it grasped mere air. "Lydia?" she whipped her head around but saw nothing but the absence of both the Banshee and the Nogitsune, accompanied by the swinging open door.

Scott took notice of it too, sharing a look with the Siren before stepping out into the misty, cold air. Dallas felt her heart sink as she saw the absence of her car, and more importantly, the absence of one of her best friends. She was unaware of what he'd want with the Martin, but she knew it wouldn't contain anything good.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas sat beside Kira Yukimura, she kept her eyes on the road ahead while the Kitsune studied the town map. She shared a few glances at the Garcia who tightened her grip on the steering wheel. She noticed how she had started to shake a little, but tried to contain it with heavy breaths and sighs.

"Are you okay?" the brunette finally spoke up. Dallas gave her a side glance before swallowing hard.

"I'm fine." she mumbled. "Let's just keep looking for Lydia, yeah?" Dallas blew the hair out of her face and tried to loosen her posture.

"Why didn't you stay with Stiles?"

The question caught her off-guard. From what the Siren knew about Kira, she was usually reserved and quite meek, never bothering to say things straight out. Not until now. Stiles Stilinski was kept at the McCall residence. Once they determined that it was actually him, they had all decided rest was the best option for him. "I wouldn't be of any use there." she paused and chose her words carefully. "Lydia was there for me. I've gotta be there for her."

"That makes sense." Kira nodded along. "I thought you were avoiding him." The kitsune noticed Dallie's pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows before explaining. "I mean, not that you would, it's just.. I understand. I heard about how the bomb hit your dad. It must be very personal for you."

Dallas slouched in her seat and lazily swirled at the driving wheel. She never anticipated being so transparent in recent years. "So, maybe I am avoiding him." she finally admitted. "If Void knew that I hurt someone, then so would Stiles." she tightened her grip on the leather wheel of her dad's car. "How would I even begin to explain that to him? That I've been lying for weeks."

"Maybe you don't need to." Kira tilted her head to the side. "Surely he'd understand. After all, he did a lot of bad things while he was possessed. Doing something bad doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad person."