♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-six

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-six

she's a maneater 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS GARCIA breathed in the steam from her early morning shower and stepped out of the cubicle, wrapping a towel around herself. It was fairly early in the morning and the Latina had limited time to get dressed and to school, unless she wanted to be late - which Miss Blake was always harsh on. 

She wiped the condensation from the chilly mirror with her hand and gazed at her reflection through the watery glass. Dallas grabbed her hair comb from inside the cabinet and softly brushed through her copper hair. Everything seemed well until the girl reached the ends and winced as the brush spokes scraped across her skin. Usually, she'd shrug it off - but the pain began to worsen. As she moved her hair out of the way, a patch of sickly green scales lay beneath.

"What the fuck?" she swallowed dryly, inching closer to the mirror and flickering her eyes to the patch of skin. She ran her finger across it lightly while one of the scales chipped off, causing her a great deal of pain. "Dad!" The brunette called out desperately. 

Thundering steps came from outside the bathroom door and within minutes, the bathroom door flew open. "Honey, what's wrong?" James noticed her frozen stance and fearful expression.

Gently, she spun around and swallowed hard. His eyes fell on the small cluster of scales that had slowly begun to spread across her skin like a galactic rash. "What the hell is happening to me?"

She noticed how her father didn't seem shocked or afraid - but rather - disappointed. "You're changing." he swallowed dryly. 

"What do you mean, changing?" Dallas watched as her father ran a ringed hand through his gelled hair. "This is why I'm hearing things, isn't it?" she felt her chest grow tight. "Dad, I'm not human.. am I?"

Within the few weeks, Dallie had seen everything from werewolves to mutant Alpha packs, but even so, the possibility of being anything but human herself scared her.

As much as he wanted to keep her in the dark and fill her head with pretty lies - he could hide it from her no longer. "No, you're not human, Dal." he dropped his head to the floor. "Not anymore."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Louis Morelli slung his bag over his shoulder with a loud huff, ignoring the calls that buzzed in his pocket from Dallie Garcia. 

His sneakers brushed against the plastic flooring and his denim jacket blew in the wind. Louis threw open his locker, pulling out his math and geography books before slamming it without care.