♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

I'm howlin' for you

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DALLAS entered the empty halls of Beacon Hills High, it was around 7:23 pm and she had managed to catch a ride there from one of her friends from the cheer squad.

"Are you sure you don't want me to wait?" The blonde cheerleader called from her vehicle, but Dallas shook her head and insisted that she'd be fine.

"No, it's all good. My house isn't that far from here." she shrugged. "I don't mind walking."

"Dallas, that's how people get murdered."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "I have mace.. and a tazer. Thanks for the tip, though."

The blonde, who was recognised in the halls as Mariam, shook her head and sighed. "Be careful," she advised before speeding off.

Dallas knew of the spare key the janitors kept under the garbage cans. She tilted one to the side and slipped the key into her hand and then into the front doors. She had forgotten to pick her cheer uniform up hours prior and knew that if she didn't do it eventually - her dad would grill her about it for the next week.

Around ten or twenty minutes later, the brunette was searching through her locker for her cheer gear and was unaware of the jeep that pulled up outside the school. Stiles pulled the boltcutters from his trunk and murmured to his best friend. "This is a terrible idea."

Scott McCall sighed heavily and agreed. "I know."

"But we're still gonna do it?"

The werewolf ran a hand over his face. "Can you think of something better?"

Stiles pretended to think for a moment before nodding. "Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away."

"Just make sure we can get inside." Scott McCall noted the familiar black car that pulled up. "He's here."

The duo approached Derek who slammed the door of his vehicle. "Where's my boss?" Scott demanded as he shrugged.

"In the back."

Stiles glanced at the back seat where Deaton lay, tied up, and his mouth duct-taped shut. "Oh, he looks comfortable." they both turned to leave but Derek caught their attention. "Wait, hey. What are you doing?"

"You said I was linked with the Alpha." Scott reminded. "I'm gonna see if you're right."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallas cursed as her pompoms were nowhere to be seen, almost as if somebody had taken them. Then again, who would want a pair of glittery pompoms? She was preparing to root through another locker before she jumped in fright at a poor howl echoing through the night. Except, it wasn't really a howl - more like a poor attempt at one. She clasped her locker shut and popped her head into the hallway with a questionable look on her face.