♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗜𝗫 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-six

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 fifty-six

devilish

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

WARNING: ADULT AND EXPLICIT CONTENT TOWARDS END OF CHAPTER.

MARILYN GARCIA STOOD IN FRONT OF HER DRESSER, BRUSHING THROUGH HER HAIR AND SIGHING THROUGH HER PINKISH LIPS.

Tucked in the crevices of her mirror and slightly hidden behind her makeup brushes, the polaroid faces of James Garica and Dallas Garcia stared back. It was a more recent picture. Dallas was older, staring into the camera with a tinge of annoyance and hidden joy. James, on the other hand, had his arm wrapped around her shoulder and wore a wide, proud grin.

The Garcia residence was much quieter without the girl. Marilyn noticed this. Especially when James would always leave out a spare cup of coffee every morning for his daughter - just in case she came home. It always fell cold and was poured down the sink hours later. But it was always sat anew the next morning.

He wouldn't storm down to wherever Seline and Sybil were and force her to come home. He did a lot of forcing when she lived with him. Some of it was the very reason why she left in the first place. James wanted it to be her choice.

Marilyn wrapped the headscarf over her hair and placed a pair of sunglasses on her face as her husband stared dimly out into the yard. "Marilyn," he spoke aloud before she could even place her hand on the doorknob. She ducked her head through the doorway and quirked a brow. "I can't do this with you anymore. Not.." he breathed in as the words became heavy on his tongue. "Not like this."

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you saying?"

James glanced down at his wedding ring. "You're Dallie's mother, always." he slipped it from his finger and placed it on his countertop. "I just don't think I can be your husband anymore."

Her hands dropped to her sides. "James, are you divorcing me?"

He swallowed hard. "I'm not gonna try and take Dallas if that's what you're worried about." Jim scoffed and took a harsh sip of coffee.

"Til death do us part, Marie." he glanced her way. "And it did."

Her shoulders slumped into her jacket. She watched as her husband, or ex-husband at this point stood up from the stool and straightened out his suit. "You don't need to sign anything." he paused. "And don't tell Dallie. She's already got so much going on already."