♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-one

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 twenty-one

a fresh start

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT WAS A NEW SEMESTER.

Dallas had spent the entire summer with Lydia and Allison. Not only did she have to comfort one breakup - Allison and Scott's - but also Lydia and Jackson's. Jackson had abruptly left school and each of the girls knew exactly why. Dallas had avoided her dad and unusually found a new friend in Derek Hale.

They were still secretive about what they exactly needed her for - and what her mother was trying to protect her from - but she knew that the answer was one that would scar her forever.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"You want to ask Derek for help?" Stiles whined. He looked different now, over the summer he had let his hair grow out and built up more muscle for lacrosse. "Why?"

"Cause he's got the triskele tattooed on his back." Scott adjusted his backpack strap. "Plus, he told me that he's helping Dallie and her dad out with some stuff. Apparently they're related or something."

"Godfather is not related, Scott!" Stiles tried to excuse. "Still, my crush is loosely related to my arch-nemesis, so, I can already tell that this year is gonna be great!"

Meanwhile, Lydia, Dallas and Allison stood in front of the Argent's locker as the strawberry blonde examined the boys that walked by. "Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men."

Dallas knitted her eyebrows and chuckled. "You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're 14."

The redhead nudged her best friend and rolled her eyes. "Eh, some are more mature than others." Lydia paused. "Maybe you should join me, Dal. I can finally set you up with someone!"

The Latina narrowed her eyes and sighed heavily while leaning against Allison. "Please, I'm on a boy-cleanse."

After what happened with Stiles, they had dropped contact with each other. Because both had been so busy over the summer, it was like the almost-kiss never even happened. Atleast, that's what Dallie thought. The clanking of helmets caught their attention from the end of the hall. Making their way through the crowd, her and her friends set eyes on a pair of twins.

Dallie jumped in fright as Danny suddenly slammed his hand against the locker behind her. "One of these days I'm actually going to kill you!" She hissed, slapping him on the shoulder as he chuckled.

"Sorry, sorry!" He spoke through his laughter. "We need to catch early seats before class - otherwise you might end up sat by Greenberg." He watched as her face soured. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her away from the girls. She let out a mumbled goodbye as they simply shook their head at her.