♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

I just wanna feel something

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

SCOTT MCCALL AND DEREK HALE HIKED THROUGH THE WOODS OF BEACON HILLS, PUSHING THE LEAVES ASIDE WITH THEIR FEET.

"Hold on," Derek panted, examining the bleak and darkened surroundings. He readjusted his coal leather jacket and shot a look at the other beta. "Something doesn't feel right."

Scott decided to glance around too and listened to his friend. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know." he excused. "It was... It was kind of like it was..-"

The werewolf cut off his train of speech. "No, don't say 'too easy'!" he pleaded while the Hale sent him a puzzled look. "When people say 'too easy' and bad things happen," he complained. "What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

Derek gave him a sympathetic look and nodded. "Fine. You're right."

"Thank you." Scott threw his head backwards and exhaled harshly. Before the two could register it, an arrow danced through the midnight air before it came to a standstill - burying itself underneath the Hale's skin.

Derek fell to the dusted floor and grasped his shoulder agonisingly. Painful groans escaped his lips while the other werewolf studied the surrounding, dismal forest. He met the eyes of Allison Argent who stood with her crossbow slouched over her shoulder and a determined gaze in her eyes. Kate Argent stood behind her - and like a mischievous devil on her shoulder - she whispered taunting dares into her ear. "Now the leg," she ordered as the teen raised her bow, plummeting another arrow into the injured Lycan as he let out a pained howl.

"Flash bolt."

The brunette steadied the flash-grenade onto the thin metal, ignoring the concerned cries of Derek Hale. "Scott!" he pleaded. "Your eyes!"

The teenage boy didn't falter, but rather, stared at his lost love with confusion and betrayal. The arrow whizzed by and exploded into the tree with an array of ash and bright light. It sent the McCall to the floor as he tried to control the continuous ringing that echoed throughout his ears. With his blood-soaked t-shirt, Derek attempted to crawl from beneath the leaves and pull out the metallic arrows. Once succeeded, he dashed to Scott who was still recovering from both the flash bolt and the betrayal. "Get up! Let's go!"

Derek dragged the boy across the leaves while the footsteps of the Argents grew closer. They both scrambled to the Hale residence before the other beta slumped Scott away from him. He had lived a long life - longer than Scott - if anyone deserved to live, it was him. Allison approached her ex-boyfriend while he squinted at her through his blurry sight, mumbling out excuses. "Allison, I can explain!"