♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 ♡

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ♡𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy

♡ 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 seventy

somebody's watching me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

"WHY THE LONG FACE?"

Elijah didn't respond to Klaus' taunts. He simply stood in the doorway with hands shoved into pitiful pockets while tracing the stitching along the hemline. He didn't turn to face Marilyn - who rubbed circles along James Garcia's back as she wiped the blood from his temples - nor did he bother watching the Sirens who glared towards his brother with bitter distaste. 

Marilyn widened her eyes at the man who wore her husband's face before narrowing them to face James. "Jim, what did you do?"

He avoided her look while the wet cotton pad sunk into his skin with its soft fibres. While his head remained dropped to the floor, his steady stare slithered across the wood - where he found them then climbing the figure of Elijah Mikaelson himself. 

His jaw clenched unevenly while rage simmered the blood that flowed through his veins. It boiled him alive and twisted every emotion into the same blistered shade of red. Although, despite his face steaming at the sight, the room suffocated in a blanket of silence and tipped into a state of frozen emptiness.

"You brought them here?" Marie spoke before Elijah could. Her hands slithered from Jim's shoulders as her sharp teeth bestowed an accent upon her words. His lips remained sewn shut but his mind ran rampant with apologetic voices that practically screamed back at her.  "To us? To Dallie?"

The Hybrid finally stepped into sight. His fingers gently traced the dusty picture frames while his yellow eyes cast a glowy hue beneath the dark shadows. The key marks had already begun to stitch themselves together beneath the glimmer of the light - but fragments of brittle metal nestled in the remaining scratches that defined his jawline.

Marilyn felt his eyes linger on her before pulling her eyes upward to hold his gaze.

And Marilyn made sure to hold it until it hurt.

"Where'd you think I got this parting gift?" He spat. "Dallas. Quite strong. Though, not strong enough." 

Colour began to drain from her face. Hands twitching at her sides and eyes crackling white, thunderstorms broke in and out of her irises between each word. She noticed how his claws had a red hue staining the nailbeds and a strong stench of saltwater etching the surrounding skin.

 The steady heart than thumped in her chest skipped a singular beat. Marilyn no longer wanted to think rationally. Reasonable, even. Staring into the Hyrbid's eyes like it were the barrel of a gun, she heard the clicks of reloading ammo stick between his teeth and his trigger finger rubbing salt in all her fresh wounds.