✨Chapter Seven✨

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER SEVEN.

Tia & Tamera

Rhonda Coley.

Out of everyone they had known in life, Tia and Tamera just had to encounter flipping Rhonda Coley on the way.

Rhonda Coley (Bianca Lawson) was the meanest bully of all time. She had always picked on the girls, whether they were together or not.

For some reason, she had picked on Tia more than she had done with Tamera— even if she was a lot smarter than her.

Which didn't really make any sense.

Why pick on the smart twin instead of the not as smart one?

Maybe Rhonda just didn't want to waste her time.

Rhonda Coley was the popular girl in Tia and Tamera's high school.

She was moreover mean and manipulative.

She had always made fun of Tia and Tamera, especially their fashion choices. However, she had turned nice in her final appearance, mostly due to a massive, unflattering change in appearance.

To all the boys she was the hottest thing around. That was until after one summer in which the girls had found out that Rhonda evolved over the summer becoming mannish-looking.

Then she had changed back to her beautiful self.

Beautiful and condescending self, that was for sure!

"Huh. If it ain't Tia and Tamera," she had scoffed when she had turned around to see both of them. "Fancy seeing you two here."

The twins didn't say anything, they had just looked at one another before rolling their eyes.

Damn... they hated that witch.

They had wished that something bad would have happened to her.

Anything.

But nope. Nothing.

"This place has completely downgraded, so no wonder you two are here. Castellaneta University would be perfect for broke people like you."

Her friends were surrounding her, as well as her light skinned boyfriend of five months called Lawrence.

Goodness knew what the heck Lawrence was thinking being with someone like her.

Tia and Tamera were just staring at each other, thinking of what to say.

Now Tia, it's as I always say, when someone bullies you, it's a reflection of their insecurities and not yours, Tia's mother Lisa had told them the other day, munching on some Pringles on the dining table.