✨Chapter Fifty Seven / Epilogue✨

Last chapter!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"I just want you to know that if you are out there and you are being really hard on yourself right now for something that has happened ... it's normal. That is what is going to happen to you in life. No one gets through unscathed. We are all going to have a few scratches on us. Please be kind to yourselves and stand up for yourself, please."
—Taylor Swift

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN / EPILOGUE

All of them

The suspects to Hortensia's death had never been so afraid of anything in their entire life.

Lauretta had just found out that Tia had told Kazaynah and Tamera that she was the main suspect for Hortensia's death.

Rashani would have been too as he was involved but unlike Lauretta he didn't actually want to kill Hortensia.

He may not have liked her much but Rashani had never wished death on anyone, not even to those he rarely or never liked.

Some people Rashani was frenemies with, hence the word rarely. Other times, Rashani was plain enemies with someone instead.

There was a very rapid car chase with Rashani driving and one of Lauretta's friends driving in their Cadillac as well.

It had seemed as though both teams were going to Mr Garibaldi's office to tell him the truth before it was too late because they had seemed to be going the same way.

Despite the fact that both teams were rapidly chasing each other, none of them had actually reached the speed limit or gone past it.

Tia had told the rest of them the story on the way. Long story short, both of Lauretta and the rest of them had ended up at Mr Garibaldi's office at almost the same time.

Without any courtesy whatsoever, Lauretta and the rest of them had literally barged into Mr Garibadli's office, screaming right on top of each other.

Poor Mr Garibaldi was literally sorting out some files only for him to be very rudely interrupted by some 17-18 year old kids.

Kazaynah was the only seventeen year old one, going to university early because his grades were so good that he had skipped a year.

He had used his whistle to silence them, wanting to know what was going on.

That didn't work either because once again, they had all just kept on screaming at each other for the second time, for Mr Garibaldi to ask Tunmise as he had trusted her the most what had happened.

He had trusted her the most because she was already innocent, that was why.

"My sister is the reason Hortensia died and we have proof!"

"They don't know what they're talking about."

Not saying anything, Mr Garibaldi had then wanted to know what the proof was.