💫Chapter Five💫

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The secret to being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIVE.

Kazaynah & Lauretta

Kazaynah and Lauretta were finally alone at least.

He had felt as though this day would have never really come, but the guy was clearly mistaken.

Kazaynah had just arrived at Lauretta and Tunmise's doorstep because they were having a family party.

He had arrived with his friends Jayden and Kareem as well, although because they didn't actually know Lauretta and Tunmise like that?

They had therefore decided to hide somewhere else. They were currently hiding inside of her garden watching everything live happen from there.

Lauretta didn't know what Kazaynah actually wanted to tell her, therefore asking him what he wanted to tell her.

That Tunmise couldn't have known about.

He had sighed, then he had looked down before turning red in the process as well.

It had honestly seemed as though Kazaynah had seemed to be more interested at the grass on the floor than at the girl located right in front of him instead.

Lauretta realised this, wanting to know what was up with him as well as if everything was OK too.

"Yeah."

"What'd you want to tell me?"

Kazaynah just muffled something under his breath, however Lauretta didn't hear him, which was kind of the point of everything in the first place.

Because the girl hadn't heard him, she then had placed both of her hands on Kazaynah's face, lifting his face up to look at her.

Which had made his heart skip a beat as he was so into her as a person.

"It's hard for me to say, I don't know how to say it. I'm worried that you'll take everything the wrong way entirely."

Kazaynah had been rejected before, which was one of the main reasons as to why he didn't tell anyone when he had had some feelings for someone.

He had always kept the people he had liked a secret. Why did anyone need to know who he had fancied except from him?

Heck, he didn't even tell girls he had liked that he had liked them.

Unless he had felt as though they had felt the same way.

"I won't take anything the wrong way, I promise. And if I do, then it'll mostly be by accident anyway."

Then he had blurted everything out without even thinking about it. He had told her that he had liked her and he had had some feelings for her too.