✨Chapter Seventeen✨

Picture above: Lisa and Ray
Like in Sister, Sister, but you don't really have to watch that to read this.
Same characters here and there maybe but not much link to it at all.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

A little progress each day adds up to big results.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. 

Tia & Tamera

"Ray!"

He didn't answer, so Lisa had called him again.

"Raaaaay!"

Lisa was in the sitting room of the twins' house, with Ray doing something in the kitchen instead.

The end of the day for the girls had come pretty quickly, and now they were making their way home with Kazaynah.

They weren't really allowed to invite people over, most especially boys, but the twins really wanted to help Kazaynah try and make friends.

When Ray had heard his name the second time, he had entered the scene, before asking Lisa what the heck she wanted.

"Now, where the heck is my fluffy pillow with flowers on it?" Lisa wanted to know, folding her arms. "You know I love that thing."

"Oh, that old thing?" Ray had kissed his teeth. "I took it to the dry cleaner's."

It had seemed as though doing that was the wrong thing completely though, because Lisa had just screamed at him.

"You did not just say what I just think you did!"

"Lisa," Ray complained, wanting to facepalm himself but he didn't. "That thing was very dirty, and you know it. Plus our washing machine still needs fixing, so of course I took it to the dry cleaner's."

Apparently, that fluffy pillow in which Lisa was talking about had brought her good luck.

Most especially the stains.

She had had a fashion business called Fashions By Lisa, and ever since Tia and Tamera had gotten her that pillow for Christmas (it was now September)?

She had somehow received more customers than before.

"Don't be ridiculous Lisa, how can you base all of your luck off a stupid pillow?"

"The twins sewed that stupid pillow for me, together! And they said that you can wash it using the washing machine but if you take it to the dry cleaners then—"

She was lowkey just about to say that the pillow would have shrunk, and the so called 'luck' would have gone, but she didn't.

I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because
(This is how we do it)

South Central does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)