🌟Chapter Fifty One🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY ONE.

All minus Peyton & Tunmise

"Whoa. Jevontelle had said all that?"

She nodded, looking upset.

Tamera had just finished talking to Jevontelle on the phone, who had told her that he couldn't have gone on a date with her because she was a potential suspect for Hortensia's death.

She wasn't mad at him for this, in fact she was more annoyed at herself for not being more responsible with Hortensia when she was still alive.

Goodness gracious, what the heck was she thinking?

Ditching Hortensia for Jevontelle?

Of course Tamera was going to get into trouble for that. In fact, if the girl hadn't gotten into trouble for that, then that would have been kind of concerning.

She sighed because not only was her life over, she had felt as though she was losing a lot of friends at the same time.

To be honest, Tia and Tamera hadn't really had friends like that that much.

Not in Kesken Tiareez anyway.

Some people that had seen them believed that they were crazy or something just because of the fact that they were twins.

And yes. Lauretta and Tunmise were twins too although they were actually from Kesken Tiareez. The girls weren't.

Tamera had remembered yesterday when people had kept on judging her and Tia because they had looked very alike.

"Tia?"

"Yes?"

"Have you noticed that people keep giving us dirty looks?" She had fretted, unexpectedly inserting her arm through her sister's. "I think it's because we're twins or something."

Tia didn't say anything much as she had just rolled her eyes at her sister instead, telling her that her theory of people giving them death stares because they were both twins didn't make any sense.

"Lauretta and Tunmise are twins too. People don't give them death stares—"

"Yeah, but they're actually from Kesken Tiareez though, we're not and I think people know that because of our name tags!"

They had forgotten to remove it.

Tia had just told her that she really couldn't have cared about what other people had thought of her.