⚡️Chapter Thirteen⚡️

Dedicated to TrishaKay11. Thank you so much for being such a genuine reader, so much love for you, sis!❤️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Surround yourself with people who are only going to lift you higher.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTEEN.

All Except Rashani

"Hold up," some kid called Daniel had screeched. "Whatcha mean we're merging with Castellaneta University? They our rival group— so why the heck would we merge with them?"

This didn't make any sense at all.

Deavionne, aka the teacher for Criminology 101, had just told those studying that course at Kesken Tiareez that they were merging with Castellaneta University.

It was only those studying criminology that were coming though, as they didn't have enough people. It was too surreal to be true.

But it was.

It really really was.

Whether everyone had liked it or not.

They didn't have enough people because their university was bad whilst Kesken was good, although it was actually quite the opposite thing..

She also had something to tell them— she didn't want to tell any of them this but she had to do so.

It was the right thing to do.

They stole from Castellenata, that was what had happened.

They were jealous, and now they had stolen.

Kesken was formerly the worst university out there whilst Castellaneta was the best, but boy how the tables had turned...

They had kept all this a secret.

They had removed everything from the news.

Kesken Tiareez stealing from them wasn't on the news either.

But now Deavionne had just spilt all of the tea to her students.

Confused murmurs had gone around the room, some people being shocked and even annoyed at all of this.

"So the teachers stole from Castellaneta just because they were jealous of them?"

"Not all of them," Deavionne had answered, folding her arms. "I didn't for example. When Castel found this out, they were really mad at us. But this was all two months ago. We've agreed to settle our differences now. And they're giving us everything back, so it's not really a loss that much after all."