⭐️Chapter Fifty Four⭐️

Dedicated to one of my lovely best friends TrishaKay11
I love you and appreciate you very much!

Also dedicated to ColourfulAwakener
Thanks for always voting xx

Lastly dedicated to Honeycoatedmellow
I know how much you love Sister, Sister and I hope you love this book too if you plan on ever reading it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
— Carol Burnett

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR.

All of Them

As Peyton and Tunmise were at Mr Garibaldi's office in Kesken Tiareez... the rest of them were at Tia and Tamera's house instead.

It had been almost an hour or so since the five of them had seen Peyton and Tunmise last, with them becoming a little bit concerned about this as well because it didn't take that long to get to school from their house.

About thirty minutes or so yes but most definitely not an hour, jeez.

"Y'all reckon Mr Garibaldi was lenient on Peyton?" Kazaynah wanted to know.

"Yes but I hope that he's lenient on me too," Tia had sighed. "I hope I'm innocent."

She was partially innocent.

Which wasn't exactly the same thing as being innocent, but then again she wasn't exactly guilty either.

They had been playing Monopoly on a table in between both beds — the boys were on Tia's bed whilst the girls were on Tamera's bed instead.

Monopoly was one of the longest games to ever exist, which initially was a bad thing although not this time because they had nothing else to do.

As Tamera was about to roll the two die used to play Monopoly, and as she was about to move her icon (a hat), that was when Peyton and Tunmise had almost immediately snuck inside.

Even though Lisa had known that the six suspects and Tunmise were in Tia and Tamera's room right now, Ray didn't.

Were they going to tell him?

Yes, eventually but not now.

As soon as the two of them had arrived inside, everybody wanted to know how things were.

And for the first time in centuries, Peyton had actually smiled about something.

When she had told them that she was completely innocent, they had all cheered for her, with Tamera wanting to know how Tia's outcome was.