🌟Chapter One🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Everyone wants happiness. No one wants pain, but you can't have sunshine without a little rain.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER ONE.

Kazaynah

On the first of January 2000, Kazaynah was born.

Unfortunately for him though, that was also the same day in which both of his parents had died as well.

His mother was due to give birth any time soon, and she was in a taxi going somewhere with her husband, but then the baby started kicking.

They had just had their anniversary at some restaurant, and normally pregnant women where Kazaynah had lived wouldn't even have thought twice about setting foot in a restaurant.

Hahaha.

But his mother Roisin didn't care about that.

She was seriously craving something. 

They were making their way home now but Roisin was really feeling some pain in her tummy, telling her husband continuously that the baby was coming.

"What, right now?"

"Yes, Ricardo. Right now!"

Damn.

The problem was, the nearest hospital was a long way away. But luckily, the taxi driver had realised that there was some screaming going on at the back, wanting to know what the problem was.

"My baby's coming, that's what!"

Ricardo and Roisin had been together for almost twenty years now (they were both 43, getting married quite young), trying to give birth to a baby.

God must have had some completely other plans or something because Roisin had only managed to be pregnant after two entire decades.

The taxi driver had taken both of them to the nearest hospital as quickly as he could have done so, with Roisin screaming at the top of her lungs, her husband helping her in the process.

When nurses and doctors had heard Roisin scream that the baby was coming, they had moved out of the way to take her to a room.

After they had gotten her in some more comfortable clothes and after they had prepared everything, that was when they had told Roisin constant times to push until Kazaynah had come out.

She had chosen that specific name whether her child would have been a boy or a girl, it had worked both ways.

Why choose a separate name for boys and girls when she could have just chosen a unisex one instead?

It had made a lot more sense, and it was less time consuming as well.

Roisin had really struggled with this for a long time, with the nurses telling her how much progress she was making.