⭐️Chapter Thirty Four⭐️

Picture above: Tyreke
It's almost Friday here tbh. Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
—Chinese Proverb

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

Damn.

This sucked!

As of right now, the twins were locked up in their room, with Tia freaking out whilst Tamera was just on the bed instead.

Tia had been walking around in circles to and fro, whilst Tamera on the other hand was just watching her as if she had nothing else better to do.

Because she didn't.

Not only had they been grounded, Lisa had confiscated their electronics as well.

And then some.

"Gosh. What the heck are we going to do Tamera?!" Tia panicked. "I mean not only are we grounded. Our electronics have been taken away from both of us. Both of us are responsible for Hortensia's death, we have detention at university tomorrow and we can't speak to Kazaynah!"

Detention at university didn't even exist.

Until now.

She wailed as she had dumped herself on the bed to fake sob.

"I knew going there would have been a bad idea!"

Because she had forgotten to tell both of the twins that their electronics were going to be taken away from them in person...

Lisa had texted them this on the way up the stairs.

Tamera sighed.

Tia had been complaining for like ten minutes or so right now.

Normally Tamera was the one complaining.

Not Tia... guess they were changing then.

"I mean it wasn't like Kazaynah was speaking to you anyway, no disrespect."

"I know that, Tamera!" She replied, sitting up. "But it still hurts."

Tia didn't yet know that she had made things worse with Kazaynah back at the party and not better instead.

The right time to tell her just didn't come, until right now.

Tia wanted Tamera to go and beg Kazaynah for forgiveness over Hortensia being mad at him.