✨Chapter Twenty Two✨

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Push yourself, because nobody else is going to do it for you.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

"Tamera!"

Nothing.

So Lisa had called her again.

"Tameraaaa!"

Tia, Tamera and Kazaynah were in Lisa's fashion studio right now, with the twins completely forgetting the fact that they weren't even allowed to be in there to begin with.

They were going to be in some serious trouble if Lisa had found out that they were in there.

Not only that, if she had found out that Tamera had added ope next to the D for Denzel's tuxedo jacket...

That Denzel was probably never going to receive— because he would have most likely never have asked for it...

Then they were dead meat.

So they hid.

And somehow there was nowhere for them to hide at first, as there were mannequins everywhere, with or without clothes on them.

Until Tia had suggested maybe they should have hid underneath the table or something.

"Isn't that too conspicuous?" Kazaynah realised.

It was that or nothing.

So they had all gone underneath the table behind some mannequin with a really nice dress on it made by Lisa to be honest.

And just in time too, because that was when Lisa had arrived

"Tamera!"

She had searched for her all over the house, and because she wasn't there, Lisa had figured out that Tamera was in the last place in which she hadn't checked for her.

Whether the place was off limits or not.

"Gurllll, these dishes won't wash up themselves!" Lisa yelled. "I wish they could though, that would save up so much time and money!"