🌟Chapter Thirty Six🌟

Adrien Brody (picture above) as Mr Garibaldi. Enjoy! :) also... happy Valentine's Day y'all! Much love xx

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
—Steve Jobs

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY SIX / PROLOGUE.

First bit was the prologue, the second bit isn't the prologue. It's a continuation of it instead.

Lauretta & Tunmise

"I'm scared, Tunmise."

"There's nothing to be scared of, Lauretta."

Lauretta and her twin sister Tunmise were waiting right outside of the head teacher's office for something.

Hortensia had recently died, and the headteacher had believed that the two of them were suspects, along with five others as well.

Five girls and two boys.

The Sensational Seven, that was what they had called themselves.

More like the Shambolic Seven now though, sadly.

It was initially the Deadly & Dangerous Delinquents but they had changed it because that name was too blatantly obvious that they had indirectly killed someone like that.

The girls didn't exactly know that they were here for that, but the anticipation was killing them. The headteacher wanted to talk to all of the suspects, starting with the twins first.

Lauretta was stressing, although Tunmise couldn't have cared less. She had tragically fallen down the stairs and she had died yesterday.

At some party gone wrong.

"I can't take this anymore, sis!"

"Will you calm the heck down?!" Tunmise had snapped at her, although it wasn't very unusual for Lauretta to worry about something.

Anxious might as well have been her middle name, it had suited her very well.

Lauretta Anxious Jackson.

The headteacher was known as Mr Garibaldi, and he was Hispanic. He wasn't cruel although he wasn't very nice either.

He was in the middle.

After he had done doing what he had been doing before (aka reading something), he had then called Lauretta's name.

She had gone inside straight away, trying not to worry about anything.