✨Chapter Thirty Two✨

I'm feeling a double update! But I won't be updating tomorrow. This is also the first chapter where all of the suspects are together for once.

Felicity Huffman as Mrs Cassidy Jenkins (picture above). Enjoy.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

We become what we think about.
—Earl Nightingale

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

All of Them

"Oh my gosh. Hortensia. I am so so sorry!"

Rashani had just accidentally spilt some of his drink on Hortensia, with everybody more or less stopping what they were doing.

To look at her.

Which had led to them talking about her as well as how she had gone in there in the first place.

Hortensia had screamed.

That was it, she had had enough.

Ever since she had been here, people had just been rude to her as well as mistreating her and she didn't even know why.

"No one invited you sis," Peyton had smirked, resting her arm on Lauretta's shoulder, maybe they were friends after all. "That's probably why they were all rude to you."

Or maybe she was only being nice to her because she had invited her to her party.

"Word, leave. No disrespect," Lauretta had added, with Hortensia not saying anything.

Everybody had just looked at Hortensia, wondering what she was going to say next.

She didn't say anything, she had just pushed past everybody in anger and frustration, most especially Rashani as he was right in front of her.

People had watched her leave, talking amongst themselves.

Some people had just looked at Rashani as if he was crazy or something, but he had admitted that it was a downright accident.

Jeez.

"What the heck, Rashani?" Tunmise had said to him when Hortensia had left. "Why would you do something like that? What on Earth is wrong with you?"

No one had cared about her enough to actually check on her, which was awful.

Okay, about two people did, but that was it.

No one from the main suspects group though, but more on that later.

But then she probably wouldn't have done the same thing to them.

"Like I said. Why would you do that?"

"It was an accident, for flip's sake," he had argued back lividly, with Kazaynah asking him if he had gotten drunk. "And Hortensia bullied you, Tunmise! Whose side are you on?"