⭐️Chapter Nine⭐️

Christina Moore (picture above) as herself. She's not in this chapter though. She's in the next one instead. Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER NINE.

Tia, Tamera & Peyton

"Tameraaaa!"

Nothing.

She didn't say anything.

The only thing that she had done was to take Tia into a room where they could have seen San Jose but San Jose couldn't have seen them.

They had just had their interview for Castellaneta University, and they were still supposed to be there now, had Tamera not wanted to talk to her twin sister Tia about something.

Castellaneta University used to be a good university, that was until it had gotten downgraded by its rival university known as Kesken Tiareez who had gotten its name from the maker of that university.

The name Kesken was made up, and not that many people knew this either, but despite the fact that it was made up, it was also simultaneously a mnemonic for something as well.

KESKEN
Keep Everything Simple, Keep Everything Nice

Tiareez was just the surname.

Although it was actually pronounced as Tia-rez. Goodness knew why there were two Es and not just one E instead.

Tamera was kinda doing the opposite (not keeping anything simple or nice), dragging her sister into the room.

"Why are we here Tamera?"

"What the heck, Tia?" Tamera had whisper ranted to her sister, Tia just kind of rolling her eyes and her and not saying anything else.

"I don't want to host a stupid talent show! So what on Earth are you talking about?"

Not only was Tamera not really a people person, she was also too lazy to start one.

But yeah, mainly the former.

"Tamera.."

"Tia," Tamera interrupted. "We both know that none of us actually want to come here. You don't want to be here. I definitely don't want to be here, so what the heck are you doing, lying to San Jose that we can make this university better?"

Tia didn't say anything, she was just thinking about what to say instead.

She had stared at San Jose in the far distance, who had seemed relatively distressed about something.