🌟Chapter Sixteen🌟

Imma double update today, along with every other Sunday. Why not?

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The most wasted of days is one without laughter. So try and laugh everyday.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER SIXTEEN. 

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

There are going to be a lot of Tia, Tamera and Kazaynah moments in this... or Kazaynah with one of them at least, if not both of them. Enjoy!

"Sooo," what to say, what to say? "If you don't mind us asking, have you been settling in well?"

"Yeah," Tamera added, her eyes wandering all over the room, like Tia's had done so earlier. "We didn't mean to but we kinda heard you talking to someone earlier about not settling in?"

Kazaynah, Tia and Tamera were at the canteen at the moment, with Tia and Tamera sitting down right opposite him.

Now that Tamera had pointed that out, Kazaynah couldn't have stopped thinking about his conversation with his older cousin Tyreke earlier on.

Kazaynah, no disrespect intended but you really can't be an island on your own. It's not good for your metal health.

Making friends here is a lot easier said than done, Tyreke! He ranted. It's not like someone will just come up to me!

I've tried talking to people but it's even harder for me because I'm introverted. Everyone hates me here and—

Tyreke had to go mid sentence.

Although Kazaynah was just about to say that everyone had hated him here, and it made matters worse that he had arrived here really late.

As it had kind of showed him being unserious about Kesken Tiareez.

Today was very the last day for the interviews.

Kazaynah would have gone earlier but Tyreke and his family didn't exactly have the money.

Before today, they were close enough to pay for it, but they weren't there yet.

Unlike Tia and Tamera, Kazaynah had known that Kesken Tiareez was a good university.

He just did, even though them stealing from Tia and Tamera's original university wasn't exactly on the news.

Normally, Kazaynah would have been pissed off at someone if they had eavesdropped on any of his conversations— whether it be by accident or on purpose.

He wasn't like that with Tia and Tamera though.

He really liked them.

When I said that it's not like someone will just come up to me and talk to me, I didn't think it would have actually come true.

Let alone with two people... or twins even.

"Making friends here is difficult," he sighed. "Doesn't help much that I'm introverted as well. I've been that way since my parents died. They died when I was born."