⚡️Chapter Forty Three⚡️

This book is actually almost over. I'm really sad. I seriously loved writing it for sure.
Dedicated to Honeycoatedmellow

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
—Arthur Ashe

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY THREE

All of Them

Rashani was the officially last person to talk to Mr Garibaldi so therefore after him, there was no one else.

Even Mr Garibaldi himself had left his office after Rashani, because he needed to talk to all of them, which had happened after Kazaynah had fist bumped Rashani.

And they had all cheered as they had all finished talking to him.

"I believe that's all of you," Mr Garibaldi had explained to them. "Now, because all of you are guilty except from Tunmise, you are all suspended from this university or any other universities in case you're thinking of reapplying until further notice."

They had all gasped and screamed at that, even though their punishment was well deserved.

Peyton had screamed that it wasn't fair.

But they were just suspended.

Not expelled.

Although if they had been held guilty for three weeks or more then yeah, that was when they would hate been expelled for good.

Mr Garibaldi wasn't done there though, he still had a lot more things to say.

"If you guys believe that you have something to prove your innocence that you forgot to tell me about, then you can always come back and tell me. But it has to be in person, I'm afraid. Conversations are more meaningful that way."

Then he had gone.

So yeah, maybe not all hope was lost for them after all.

After Mr Garibaldi had gone, they had all complained, with Tunmise trying to lift their spirits up.

By telling them to cheer up.

"Easy for you to say, you're innocent," Kazaynah deadpanned, looking at her. "So we're all more or less suspended. Now what?"

Tamera had thought that it was good that they had gotten suspended because no school.

Tia had just facepalmed herself because she was missing the point, plus they would have had a lot of catching up to do.

Assuming they had come back.

It had then dawned on Lauretta that they had known that they were all guilty for the crime.