⚡️Chapter Twenty Three⚡️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Life is about making an impact, not making an income. –Kevin Kruse

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

Talk to her.

But she just got yelled at...

Yeah, so? That means you should talk to her even more.

Kazaynah sighed.

Thoughts like this had kept on filling his mind as he had kept staring at Tia who was sitting down on the bed.

Lisa had just yelled at her, and now she couldn't go to the party.

"No," she deadpanned. "Today. Tamera and I were thinking of going."

"Absolutely not!" Lisa hissed at her. "I am not letting you and Tamera going to a party on a school day!"

Tia had expected her to say that.

But she had argued regardless.

Kazaynah just stared.

"Mum, please."

"Tia," Lisa had echoed. "My no is no! And I bet Kazaynah's the reason you're in here right now! Knew he was a bad influence."

He wasn't though, with Tia telling her mother that.

She had kept on pleading, with Lisa saying no continuous times.

Then Tia had yelled that she was the worst mother ever, with Lisa grounding her for her attitude.

Kazaynah wasn't there because Lisa wanted him to leave the room as she had talked to Tia privately, but he had heard everything in the twin's room.

He wanted to ask her if she was okay, but he couldn't because not only did the guy not really know how to talk to girls...

He also didn't know if Tia was in the right mood to talk to him as well.

Screw it.

It was the least thing he could do right now.

"Tia. You okay?" Kazaynah had eventually asked her, sitting down on her bed right next to her. "Lisa yelled at you pretty loudly."

"I'm so sorry you had to see all that," she had said to him. "And yeah, I'm fine. I just don't get what my mum has against me and Tamera too for that matter going to a party in the middle of the week."

Kazaynah didn't reply.

He had to say something comforting without potentially screwing it up in the process.