🌟Chapter Eleven🌟

Chris O'Neal as Tyreke (Kazaynah's older cousin). He's been staying with him since both of his parents had died.

I know it may not seem like much but I'm still grateful for it— thank y'all so much for 100 reads! Also, this is the last update for the week, the next one will be on Thursday!

Double update, but just for today. There's this bit I really wanna get through.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

One day or day one. You decide.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER ELEVEN. 

Peyton & Kazaynah

(The seven of them will meet each other soon, don't worry!)

Peyton was fed up.

She had gotten fired from Kesken Tiareez just now, and even worse than that, she had gotten fired on her day off as well.

Her mother was mad at her, calling her a good for nothing daughter because they had kinda relied solely on Peyton's job at Kesken Tiareez for money.

They were living on welfare benefits, meaning that they had money paid by the government to people who were ill, poor, or had no job: If a parent had worked though, then a family was not eligible for welfare benefits.

Christina couldn't have afforded work so that was why Peyton had worked for her instead.

They had used a majority of the money she had earned at Kesken Tiareez for their shopping today, and they were using what else she had to save up for a car.

A bit far fetched but a dream that wasn't big enough wasn't really worth pursuing.

Peyton's younger brother Kirill in the meantime had wanted to talk to her about the whole thing, and right now he was standing in front of her room.

Yeah, I miss you but I got no time for that
You was my little lady, drive me crazy, I was fine with that, damn
How you just gon' play me? I ain't fine with that
Thinking 'bout you daily, smoking crazy while I'm off the 'Tech, damn

Leave me alone, drunk as fudge
Yeah you dumb as fudge running up the bucks, damn ayy
Leave me alone, drunk as fudge
Yeah you dumb as fudge, girl you down or what? (Ya)

Leave me alone, drunk as fudge
Yeah you dumb as fudge running up the bucks, damn ayy
Leave me alone
Yah, yah, yah, yah

The chorus wasn't the next bit after the first verse, but Kirill had stayed long enough to witness it. Sometime, and Kirill had known this from experience...

Peyton would have played music depending on her mood.

Then he had headed inside, after knocking countless times on Peyton's door and annoyingly getting no answer.