💫Chapter Thirty💫

Chapter thirty, whoop whoop!❤️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement."
—W. Clement Stone

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY

Tamera & Kazaynah

As Tamera was making her way over to talk to Kazaynah, Kazaynah in the meantime was texting his cousin Tyreke.

He would have initially called him but didn't because he didn't have any credit left to call people or pick up calls from people either.

Tyreke had unlimited texting, just not calling.

And he didn't have enough storage for him to download Whatsapp yet, he was still kind of working on that predicament.

He also didn't have the money for a new phone, therefore having to make do with what he had, even if it didn't seem like much.

Tyreke💕🤗
Whatcha mean you at Lauretta and Tunmise's birthday party at the moment? Swears Lauretta rejected you and you went cold on her. So what the heck is going on with you, dude?

I didn't want to come but Tia and Tamera kinda forced me to do so, Kazaynah had texted back, sighing to himself.

Tyreke💕🤗
So you listened to them? Damn, you know my parents gonna freak if they find out that you went to a fricking party on a weekday!
I can't do the same thing so therefore why should you?

Kazaynah
I tried telling the twins that I didn't wanna come but they didn't seem to be taking no for an answer
Especially Tamera
Kinda did my head in

Tyreke💕🤗
Dude, if something bad happens to you at the party that I don't wanna hear any complaining, you understand that?

The heck was that supposed to mean?

Tyreke didn't know about Hortensia, and Kazaynah didn't want Tyreke to know about Hortensia either, as well as what Tia and him had put her through either.

Most especially that.

Kazaynah
Nothing bad will happen...😒
Jeez Louise
But I appreciate your concern very much though

Tyreke💕🤗
It might
But lemme not jinx anything
Just stay safe, okay?

Kazaynah was just about to text back okay but didn't because that was when Tamera had approached him.

Hortensia was still more or less annoyed at both Kazaynah and Tia for what they had done.

She wasn't at first.