💫Chapter Fifteen💫

Picture above: Kazaynah

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTEEN.

Tia, Tamera, Kazaynah & Peyton

It was now break time, and as Lauretta had very unsuccessfully talked to Kazaynah, Tia and Tamera in the meantime were making their way over to the canteen.

They didn't have to eat there if they didn't want to, but they did so therefore why not?

"I gotta hand it to them, Tamera," Tia had told her twin sister as they were walking to the canteen. "Even though they completely stole from us, Kesken Tiareez did a really good job on making this place fancy."

Yeah, because they stole from us, Tamera wanted to say although she didn't because she had kept on noticing people shooting her and Tia strange glances.

She didn't even know why the heck they were doing that at the moment, they just were and it was bothering her.

Tamera wasn't one to care much about what other people had thought about her although she had really cared this time.

"Tia?"

"Yes?"

"Have you noticed that people keep giving us dirty looks?" She had fretted, unexpectedly inserting her arm through her sister's. "I think it's because we're twins or something."

Tia didn't say anything much as she had just rolled her eyes at her sister instead, telling her that her theory of people giving them death stares because they were both twins didn't make any sense.

"Lauretta and Tunmise are twins too. People don't give them death stares—"

"Yeah, but they're actually from Kesken Tiareez though, we're not and I think people know that because of our name tags!"

They had forgotten to remove it.

Tia had just told her that she really couldn't have cared about what other people had thought of her.

And she should have stopped trying to live her life through the eyes of others, and she should have lived her life through her own eyes instead.

Tamera had listened to her, and moments later, they were at the canteen, which had looked like this overall: