🌟Chapter Forty Six🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us."
—Helen Keller

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY SIX

All of Them

During the time that all of them had eaten Chinese which Tunmise had gotten because she was the only innocent one in the group?

They had decided to talk about Hortensia's death into a lot more detail.

Tia and Tamera had to lie to them about where their address was, because if the delivery person had found out that Tia and Tamera were suspects for Hortensia's death?

Then they were in trouble.

Serious trouble.

This wasn't the first time that they had ordered Chinese and this was probably not going to be the last time either to be fair.

They had decided to talk about everything in the order that they were responsible for Hortensia's death.

So Lauretta first, then Peyton...

Then Tia, Kazaynah and Tamera.

Followed by Rashani with him ending everything.

"What I don't get, and no offence Tunmise, is how Tunmise is innocent but Lauretta is guilty." Peyton had commented as they were eating. "I mean I ain't taking sides 'cause I don't like any of y'all. But yeah."

Just because Peyton had hung out with these lot didn't necessarily mean that she had liked them.

Because she didn't.

That was a seriously good question with an easy answer.

Tunmise didn't say anything when Lauretta and Peyton were being rude to Hortensia.

She had even convinced them to be nice to her despite everything that Hortensia had done to her in the past.

Tunmise had known about Hortensia's autism like the rest of them... but because she didn't want to embarrass Hortensia, she didn't really want to talk about it out loud in front of everyone.

"You could have told them before."

"I didn't think Hortensia would have actually shown up to be fair," Tunmise had said after Rashani's statement.

Apparently, Lauretta and Tunmise had known Hortensia before she had even joined Kesken Tiareez.

So did Kazaynah, but when they had gotten to him then he would have explained everything.