🌟Chapter Twenty Six🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
—Wayne Gretzky

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

"No, Tia."

"Come on you guys," Tia complained. "We really need to talk to Hortensia."

Tia, Tamera and Kazaynah had just arrived at Kesken Tiareez for Lauretta and Tunmise's joint birthday party.

They didn't know that the party would have taken place there though, even though Lauretta and Tunmise had made this very explicit in their party invite.

Because Peyton and Lauretta had just been rude to the girl, Hortensia had then stormed out of the room, passing the three of them on the way.

They had seen her but she hadn't seen them, this was all due to the fact that her face was buried inside of her hands.

Tia wanted one of them, or if not then both of them to come with her as she had gone over to talk to Hortensia.

Neither of them wanted to do it because they didn't really like her.

Tia didn't like her either to be honest but she was still nice to her enemies.

"Please you guys?"

Tamera had kept on saying no, and she wasn't changing her mind anytime soon either.

In fact, she didn't like Hortensia so much that she had stormed inside of the room for the party.

Kazaynah genuinely wanted to follow her and he didn't do that quickly enough.

Tia and Kazaynah in the meantime had just watched her, and when she had left once and for all, that was when Tia had turned to face Kazaynah.

It was him or nothing.

"Why can't you talk to her yourself?" Kazaynah had demanded angrily, folding his arms at her. "Why do you want me and/or Tamera to come with you instead?"

Tia didn't even know the answer to that, things had just seemed better if she hadn't talked to Hortensia alone.

She wasn't normally one to plead so much, although she had done so with Kazaynah.

Tia was very slowly starting to develop feelings for Kazaynah.

She didn't know how he had felt about her and now that she had thought about it, his thoughts towards her were probably not going to be very positive.

Because they weren't.

Unsurprisingly, Kazaynah didn't want to come with her to go and talk to someone that Tia didn't even like to begin with.