⭐️Chapter Four⭐️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Don't worry if plan A doesn't work. There are 25 other letters of the alphabet! So stay cool.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FOUR.

Kazaynah, Lauretta & Tunmise

As the twins had gone to answer the door, Kazaynah in the meantime was very petrified of what was going to happen.

Before it had even happened.

He was with Kareem and Jayden at the moment, who were standing right behind him on Lauretta and Tunmise's doorstep.

Their older sister was having a party to celebrate her getting promoted from her job (which she had been struggling with for the longest ever time to be honest) and even though this whole party was for family members only?

Hopefully Lauretta and Tunmise wouldn't have minded Kazaynah being here.

When Kazaynah had eventually realised that the twins didn't exactly know Kareem and Jayden like that, as they only knew Darren, Kazaynah and Ericsson instead, he had told them to wait for him behind the wall.

"They saw us though."

"Only slightly," Kazaynah had replied to what Jayden had told him. "They don't know you guys, but please wait for me though."

They had agreed to that, therefore getting off the front porch, hiding yet waiting for Kazaynah to finish everything in the garden.

Despite this though, they had told him that if he had taken too long then they would have gone back to KFC to see Darren and Ericsson without him.

"How long is too long for you guys?"

"Twenty minutes."

Kareem had to be having a laugh.

Twenty minutes wasn't even that long though to be honest. Kazaynah had argued this, with his friends then changing it to thirty.

"Thirty."

"We can't go to the party though 'cause we don't know them. It wouldn't be fair on us," Kareem had pointed out, with Jayden nodding in the background as if he had nothing else better to do.

Kazaynah sighed even though he had no reason to because they had a point.

He had agreed on thirty minutes and just in time too because that was when Lauretta and Tunmise had opened the door.

They would have done so before but they both had been called to do something, aka take pictures with their sister.

They would have answered the doorbell beforehand but they didn't because everybody in the house right now knew that their family members were all punctual.