⭐️Chapter Twenty Nine⭐️

Hey No Disrespect fans, how are y'all doing today? ❤️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
-Michael Jordan

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

Tamera & Kazaynah

Tamera sighed.

There she was, all she had to do was to pretty much tell Hortensia the truth.

Kazaynah hadn't said those mean things about her, in a way— Tia did instead.

Hortensia was sitting down on a bench right now, crying her heart out.

Dang, she's still here? Tamera had thought to herself. One would take all these unfortunate events as a cue to leave. Guess she ain't giving up until she actually gets inside of this party.

Taking a deep breath, Tamera had then gone over to her, sitting down right next to her.

Hortensia actually had no idea that Tia was behind al this, which was what Tamera was for.

"Hortensia."

She was still crying, with Tamera just watching her in the meantime instead.

She would have put her arm around her although she didn't because she didn't even like her to begin with, and she was only really doing this for Tia in the first place.

Either way, Hortensia had cried to herself for a long time, with Tamera calling her over and over again.

When she had looked up and seen Tamera, she had freaked out.

"Tamera!" She unintentionally screamed. "What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check up on you, see if you're doing okay. I heard what happened."

Hortensia wasn't buying it, because Kazaynah wanted to check up on her as well, but things didn't go down well after that.

Tamera had promised the girl that the same thing wouldn't have happened.

"Everyone is being rude to me here and I don't know why."

Yeah, 'cause no one likes you and you're at a party that you weren't even invited to in the first place.

Was what Tamera wanted to say and inevitably didn't, Hortensia had kind of been through a lot already. 

Even though Tamera didn't like her, she could have been sympathetic sometimes— only when she wanted to be though.