✨Chapter Thirty Seven✨

Issa what? Issa double update. Enjoy!

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
—Pablo Picasso

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN

All of Them

When Lauretta had finished her somewhat dreadful conversation with Mr Garibaldi, she had left the room and she had sighed.

The rest of them had immediately wanted to know what was up as well as exactly how things were at the same time.

"I'm guilty," Lauretta had sighed in frustration. "As in, I'm very guilty. I started everything apparently. If I didn't host the party then Hortensia might have still been alive."

She had rested against the wall after Rashani because he was the last person to go up.

They were all crowding around her but they had given her some personal space at the same time.

Aside from Tia and Kazaynah who were talking to each other about something anyway.

And Peyton, who didn't really care about them.

"Sorry to hear that sis, but isn't Tunmise guilty at the same time?" Tamera wanted to know. "I mean your birthday party was a joint effort, right?"

"No. Tunmise didn't want to have the party, most especially in university, because that would have been breaking the university rules. But I forced her to do so."

Kinda like how Tia, Kazaynah and partially Tamera were responsible for Hortensia's death.

Speaking of Tunmise, she really needed to go inside at the moment so that Mr Garibaldi could have talked to her in a lot more detail about Hortensia's tragic death.

They had all wished her good luck as she had hugged them all except from Peyton who didn't really like that kind of affection.

Then she had gone inside.

Truth be told, even though the girl had told Lauretta not to worry, she was a lot more worried than Lauretta was.

She just didn't show it. Because unlike Lauretta, she was pretty good at hiding her emotions.

As usual, Mr Garibaldi had watched the girl walk inside, breathing in and out.

"Tunmise."

She had said hello, sitting down right opposite the headteacher, and they had talked.

"How much trouble am I in?"

"Actually," Mr Garibaldi had smiled, not saying anything else. "You might be innocent."