⭐️Chapter Forty Four⭐️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

"You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground."
—-Unknown

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Tia, Tamera & Tunmise

There really should have been a Guinness World Record or something for how long the silence in the room had lasted overall.

Apart from Tunmise complimenting Tia and Tamera as to how beautiful their house was, because it was, there was no noise coming from anyone whatsoever.

Tia, Tamera and Tunmise, aka those that had begun with the Letter T in the group of suspects, had just arrived at the twin's house. 

Kazaynah had already been there, and aside from him there was no one from the group of suspects that had been to Tia and Tamera's house before.

"What are you two doing at home right now?"

Sometimes Tia and Tamera would have gone to university from home, but after yesterday they had said that they would have stayed at university for three weeks before they came back.

They had freaked out on the inside before saying anything else out loud.

They had just gotten suspended because for now they had been proven guilty for Hortensia's death.

It was for now because anything could have changed.

For the better?

For the worse?

Nobody knew.

Lisa and Ray didn't know that.

"Uhm..."

"Excuse me but we're waiting for an answer. So don't you dare give us silence!" Ray had demanded.

Either they couldn't have seen Tunmise there (because they weren't asking any questions about her) or they could.

They just wanted to get through why Tia and Tamera were back from university so early first.

Yeah, it was the latter.

Tunmise wasn't talked about for like five minutes.

But she stayed because when she had tried to go upstairs, they had stopped her in her tracks completely.

Tia and Tamera had looked at one another, kind of whisper arguing on who should have told Lisa and Ray the dreadful news.

You tell them!

No you tell them, Tamera! You're more guilty!