💫Chapter Thirty Five💫

Another chapter dedication goes to the wonderful TrishaKay11 ! Thank you for always supporting this book for me sis
ColourfulAwakener you too

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.
—Alice Walker

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

All of Them

Great.

So Kazaynah couldn't have talked to Tia and Tamera.

And the other way around.

That didn't stop him though, as soon as Tyreke had left his university room, Kazaynah had then decided to take matters into his own hands.

As soon as possible, after Tyreke had gone away anyway, Kazaynah had unlocked the laptop that he had used for university...

Gone on WhatsApp almost instantaneously.

To do a group video chat with the girls.

Tia and Tamera on the other hand were beyond shocked when they had seen a request to video call from Kazaynah on Whatsapp.

Their electronics were going to be taken away anytime soon, just not now though as far as they were concerned.

As Tia was just about to accept, even if she did think that this was way too good to be true right now, Tamera had held her back.

"Tia," she stressed. "Your mum said we can't talk to Kazaynah."

"Yes, and my mum also said that we shouldn't have gone to Lauretta and Tunmise's party tonight, but we didn't exactly do that, did we? No we didn't."

Plus she had pointed out to Tamera how Kazaynah was probably not even allowed to speak to them anyway.

No way was Tia going against the rules...

Tamera liked this new Tia.

She was always an obedient person, guess university had changed her because she had more or less had more freedom as of right now.

Either way, without thinking twice, Tia had picked up with Tamera sitting down right next to her in the process.

Tia: Kazaynah!

He smiled.

Kazaynah: What's up y'all?

Okay so this wasn't too good to be true.

This was actually Kazaynah that was talking to them.