✨Chapter Twelve✨

Alexis Fields (left) as Deavionne and Marcia Cross (right) as Felicity, longer chapter this time! :)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

One day or day one. You decide.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWELVE.

Kazaynah, Lauretta & Tunmise

The word amazed wasn't even the right word to describe how Kazaynah had felt right now.

That was what the reception had looked like overall.

Kesken Tiareez had really changed for the better, although if Kazaynah knew the reason why this was the case then maybe he wouldn't have been so amazed over it in general.

He would have loved to stay and chat with people but he couldn't because this kid really had an interview to do at the moment.

So without further ado, he had therefore gone to the reception desk where there was a woman known as Felicity there, due to her name tag and everything.

She had a blue blazer on along with a matching pencil skirt as well. As Kesken Tiareez was a good university, the staff therefore had to act that way.

Not only that— And dress that way too.

"Uhm, excuse me..." Kazaynah had then gone down to see what her name tag had said. "Felicity."

She was busy doing something on the computer, then when she had seen Kazaynah, she had smiled at him immensely.

She had told him welcome to the university before then shaking his hand, kindly asking him what he wanted.

He had explained to her that he was here for an interview, just like with Tia and Tamera at Castellaneta.

But dang, when Felicity had said to him that there were no interviews today, that was lowkey when Kazaynah had freaked out like crazy.

Until she had told him that she was only messing with him, and there was one after all.

"You must be Kazaynah."

"The one and only."

Hopefully anyway.

His name was made up after all.

Felicity had then gotten up from where she was standing, telling Kazaynah to come with her as she had taken him to where the interviews were supposed to be.