💫Chapter Twenty Five💫

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

All except Rashani

Damn.

Now Lauretta needed a word to define Peyton.

A nice word too.

But Peyton wasn't really that nice.

The girls were having their twin birthday party at their university, and two uninvited guests had just walked into the room.

If they knew what was best for them then they would have kept their volume all the way down because teachers didn't really know anything about this secret party.

This was a huge problem to be honest, most especially how this party was an invite only party, as far as the twins were concerned.

The first uninvited guest that had walked inside was known as Hortensia, who was a very pretty girl but no one had liked her.

She had oftentimes snitched on people, that was why.

The other one was Peyton— and this girl had intimidated almost everybody, like a gazillion people had feared her right now.

Hortensia wanted to know why she couldn't have gone into the party and Peyton could have, even though neither of them weren't invited to it.

Lauretta had just said that Peyton was....

But that was it.

She had left it at Peyton was, and now Peyton wanted to know what she was going to say about her.

"Peyton frightens people, you don't. No disrespect though. I mean all of that in the nicest way possible."

She might as well have been straight up about the girl, whether it had offended her or not.

"Yeah." Lauretta continued. "That's why she can stay here and you can't. So bye bye."

Hortensia didn't say anything to that, because she didn't know how to.

Peyton wanted her to leave because Hortensia had heard what Lauretta had said.

Tunmise didn't say anything, she didn't like Hortensia much although she wasn't one to be rude to someone, even if she didn't like them.

She killed people with her kindness.

Unless they had really ticked her off.

Peyton on the other hand had killed people with her looks.

As in, if Peyton's looks could have killed them these people would have been dead a long time ago.