⚡️Chapter Three⚡️

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

After all of the darkness and sadness soon comes happiness. If I surround my self with positive things, I'll gain prosperity.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER THREE.

Kazaynah, Lauretta & Tunmise

Kazaynah wanted to get out of here right now but he couldn't exactly have done that.

He was very reluctantly playing truth or dare with his friends and they had asked him for a truth.

The truth was if Kazaynah had had feelings for anyone.

And he did— Lauretta.

Lauretta Jackson.

Aka Tunmise's twin sister.

They had all gone to the same street dancing weekend club however none of them had gone to the same school.

Kazaynah, Darren and Ericsson had gone to said club anyway. The rest of them didn't, simply because they didn't like street dancing.

They didn't really see themselves doing it.

That was why.

All of Kazaynah's friends were staring at him heavily though, and he sighed.

"No, I don't like anyone."

"You blushing," Kareem had pointed out. "You lying."

So what if he was?

What were they going to do about it?

"You said you'd do a truth, bro. And you have to tell the truth," Darren had pointed out, with Kazaynah just staring at him.

Then at everybody else staring at him.

He sighed.

He had told them who he had liked and they had all freaked out. Not laughed at him, per say.

They were just surprised was all.

"Lauretta Jackson?" Darren had hissed at him. "That annoying girl from our street dancing weekend club? She jarring as heck. Tunmise is far much better than her."

"She ain't annoying, she's just misunderstood," Kazaynah sighed, sinking in his seat.

Like that made sense.

But yeah, he had had feelings for her, although despite the fact that he didn't want a dare—- he had gotten dared to tell her he liked her.

Ericsson had realised that she and Tunmise were at the party downtown. Her sister had just gotten a promotion and they were having a mini party to celebrate.