🌟Chapter Twenty One🌟

Hey y'all! It's not exactly Thursday in my time zone right now— but it will be soon!❤️ imma just update this book rn because I've been kinda busy lately and tbh the only free time I have rn to write is at night.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

The grass isn't always greener on the other side. It's greener where you water it.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Tia, Tamera & Kazaynah

Whilst Tia had been talking to Kazaynah, Tamera in the meantime was talking to her friend on the phone, ending the call just before they came back.

When they had eventually come back, the girl had deeply apologised for everything in which she had done.

"Kazaynah, I'm so so sorry."

"It's fine," he beamed, offering her a hug and she had given it to him.

They were going to scrap trying to make friends at the party for now, because they had another issue entirely.

What the heck they were going to wear.

"Did you bring any extra clothes with you?"

"Oh snap!" Kazaynah had realised, clicking his fingers. "I left them at university."

What Kazaynah was wearing at the moment wasn't bad per say...

With some dark jeans and black and white Adidas trainers.

Everyone was going to be fancy dressed at this party because it was a fancy dress party.

This had included the twins and Kazaynah.

As Tia was about to suggest that they could have gone to Lisa's fashion studio though, they were interrupted.

Lisa had a business known as Fashions By Lisa.

It was very successful, and occasionally she would have left her designs in her designing room upstairs.

Kazaynah knew of Fashions by Lisa, although because he didn't know that Lisa was Tia's mother... he was therefore very surprised.

Either way, the person that had completely interrupted the twins was known as Roger, who was the twins neighbour, simultaneously in the grade below them as well.