✨Chapter Fifty Two✨

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO.

As Kazaynah, Lauretta, Tia, Tamera and Rashani were at Tia and Tamera's house in their room..

Tunmise and Peyton on the other hand were making their way over to Kesken Tiareez to talk to Mr Garibaldi about something.

"I believe that's all of you," Mr Garibaldi had explained to them. "Now, because all of you are guilty except from Tunmise, you are all suspended from this university or any other universities in case you're thinking of reapplying until further notice."

They had all gasped and screamed at that, even though their punishment was well deserved.

Peyton had screamed that it wasn't fair.

But they were just suspended.

Not expelled.

Although if they had been held guilty for three weeks or more then yeah, that was when they would have been expelled for good.

Mr Garibaldi wasn't done there though, he still had a lot more things to say.

"If you guys believe that you have something to prove your innocence that you forgot to tell me about, then you can always come back and tell me. But it has to be in person, I'm afraid. Conversations are mor meaningful that way."

Then he had gone.

That was the last thing he had said to them today before they had gotten suspended for good.

Unserious students like Tamera and Rashani (to an extent) had thought that being suspended was a good thing because it meant that they didn't have to go to school.

Not necessarily, they had a lot of catching up to do.

Plus it wasn't even as though they were allowed to go anywhere else due to them being suspended, which was like the worst thing about all of this.

Tunmise had talked a lot to an unbothered Peyton all the way here and Peyton had absolutely hated it.

Peyton had believed that she was innocent because due to her father leaving her, she was therefore a lot ruder to people without any reason to be.

The reason as to why she had been so cold to people was because her father had left her— not just her though.

Her entire family in general.

He had been very close to her, although one day he had just left the family without warning and nobody had known why either.