🌟Chapter Fifty Six🌟

Almost the last chapter!
Second to last one instead.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go."
— Carol Burnett

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FIFTY SIX.

All except Lauretta

For some reason, Tia had seemed a bit fidgety.

She was fidgety on the way to the restaurant that they were all going to and was actually at right now, and she was fidgety when they had gotten there as well.

The place that all of them were in right now was known as Skate & Shake Bakery, which was a place where staff members had served people on roller skates.

It was a bakery in the morning and it was a restaurant in the afternoon. Bakery hours had lasted more than restaurant hours as the clue was in their name.

They were all sitting down at the diner now, waiting and wanting to be served.

The boys and Peyton were on one side whilst the rest of them were on another side instead.

Lauretta had realised last minute that she had to do something, so therefore she hadn't gone with them. In fact she had gone to go somewhere else with her other friends.

Tamera was the one that had realised that Tia had seemed distressed about something. Even though Lauretta had said to her as they were about to leave the house:

"Y'all coming?"

"Yes, Love, don't worry," Lauretta soothed, heading downstairs. "Tia was just holding us up."

Tia had told Tamera the truth when Lauretta wasn't paying attention but she couldn't have told Tamera why Lauretta had held them up.

Eventually, the girl had gotten tired of keeping everything a secret away from them, freaking out after Tamera had asked her if she was okay or not.

"I really need to talk to you guys."

Even though she was mainly talking to Tamera and Kazaynah, everyone on the table had heard her, in their defence she was pretty loud after all.

No one had said anything to that though, looking at Tia blankly.

"Sure sis, go ahead," Rashani had smiled, with Tia frowning.

"No disrespect, you guys, but I was actually talking to Tamera and Kazaynah. But I promise the rest of you that I'll tell you later."

Rashani and Peyton didn't seem to mind, even if Tunmise had seemed a little bit distraught about the whole thing in general.

It had seemed as though nobody had told her anything, which was ironic as she was originally the only innocent one in the group.

Come to think of it, that was a problem now as she didn't even understand half of the group's problems because she wasn't guilty.