✨Chapter Two✨

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Just because you are struggling does not mean you are failing. The greatest successes requires some kind of struggle to get there.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER TWO.

Kazaynah

Whilst Kazaynah was making his way over to see his friends at KFC, his friends there were waiting for him instead.

Their names were Darren, Kareem, Jayden and Ericsson. Kareem was an Hispanic eighteen year old guy who was very serious with his studies.

Darren was the street smart person who had used swear words quite a bit although not too much. He had really liked durags for some reason, or if he didn't wear that then he had worn a bandana instead.

Ericsson was the wild one. He had liked getting girls and going to parties. He wasn't the most serious one out here, although he wasn't the most unserious person out there either.

He was in the middle.

Kareem as well as Jayden were twins with each other. Kareem was about two minutes older than his brother, and they were also completely opposite people too.

Kareem had liked reading, Jayden didn't.

Kareem took his studies well, Jayden didn't.

Goodness knew why Kazaynah had hung out with this group because he didn't really relate to any of them except from Kareem.

But they were actually good friends despite all of their differences. They were always there for one another, plus it was best to have a small amount of real friends than a lot of fake ones.

Or not as many real ones anyway. They had called themselves the Funky And Fancy Five, their name was given from Kareem who had believed that alliteration had really suited them.

Darren and Kareem were on one side of the table with Ericsson and Jayden being on the other side instead.

The waiter was becoming slightly annoyed yet suspicious because they had been here for a long time although they hadn't really bought anything.

"Kazaynah ain't coming, fam. He's like ten minutes late. I knew that deadass kid wouldn't come on time."

"Chill, Darren. He texted me just now and he had said that he's on his way, don't talk badly about him," Kareem soothed, Darren not saying anything.

Darren had liked Kazaynah although he didn't like Kazaynah whenever he was late to something. Most especially something in which he had hosted as well.

Kareem wasn't wrong though, Kazaynah was actually on his way though, but Darren had somewhere to be after this and from the way Ericsson was moving, so did he as well.

Kareem
Kazaynah, where you at?

Kazaynah😋
I'm coming, sorry
Went on this wild taxi ride
Taxi driver wouldn't believe me when I told him that I'm born on January 1st. 😕
Got annoying
But gimme five seconds
I'll be there soon, I promise & you know I don't break them.