🌟Chapter Forty One🌟

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Inspirational Quote:

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
—Henry David Thoreau

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

CHAPTER FORTY ONE

All of Them

Tia was really taking her dang time.

In fact, she had been taking so long that they were all starting to become a little bit concerned.

The rest of them, including those that had already been up, had been talking about the whole situation since, patiently waiting for Tia to come back.

"How much trouble y'all reckon she's in?" Kazaynah wanted to know, being deeply concerned about her at the same time.

They didn't know, none of them had really known why Tia was responsible for the death of Hortensia aside from Tamera and Kazaynah.

Peyton was just about to say anything but she didn't because that was when Tia had stormed out of the office.

Everyone wanted to know what had happened, with Tia crying at the end.

She was really guilty for this crime, like they all pretty much were except from Tunmise here.

Then they had crowded around the girl, trying to comfort her at least.

Tunmise had told Tia that there was nothing for her to worry about, which was a lot easy for her to say because she was innocent.

Innocent or not, Tunmise was going to stick by them, as in all of them no matter what had happened to them.

Next up was Tamera, and she was really dreading this conversation because she knew how responsible she was.

As soon as she had gone inside, that was when Mr Garibaldi had kept on staring at her until she had sat down right opposite him.

"Tamera Campbell."

"Mr Garibaldi," she had heaved under her breath, taking a deep breath because she had known that this was going to be a very long conversation.

She wasn't wrong.

"I'm assuming you know why you're here, isn't that right?"

Yes she did.

As far as Mr Garibaldi was concerned, Tamera wanted to go and comfort Hortensia to tell her the truth about everything.

Hortensia was mad at Kazaynah for being rude to her, and Kazaynah was mad at Tia for telling him to be rude to Hortensia.

This was all to conceal the fact that he had known Hortensia beforehand.

Either way, Tamera here was in some trouble.